Invitation: Jindabyne “Meet Your Candidates” Forum
Jindabyne Chamber of Commerce SMRC Election 2017 Forum
Monday, 4th September 2017 – 6.30pm
Venue – Jindabyne Central School Gymnasium, Jindabyne. NSW. 2627.
Moderator – Bruce Easton –
Jindabyne Chamber of Commerce Executive & Chair of Destination Jindabyne;
Meet & Greet from 6:30pm
Forum starts @ 7:00pm for 1.5 hours and after 8:30 a further opportunity for discussion and to speak with candidates.
Presentation and overview of evening from Moderator – (5 Minutes)
Questions from Jindabyne Chamber members (priority);
Questions from Jindabyne Community members – submitted and moderated – This will be a night to be productive and positive and learn how candidates if elected will make a difference.
Opportunity for Q&A Session
Questions should be submitted to Bruce Easton by COB Friday September 1 – Chamber Executive member via email email@example.com or via 0417 217750 or drop off @ Wilderness Sports in Nuggets Crossing.
There will be an opportunity at the conclusion of the forum to network and engage in casual discussion.
The evening is an initiative of the Jindabyne Chamber of Commerce and its tourism committee Destination Jindabyne.
THE POWER GOES TO THOSE THAT TURN UP!
To assist Candidates and enable them to prepare I have highlighted a number of issues relevant to Jindabyne and the business community and those living here.
Other issues will be highlighted and this list is NOT Exclusive.
- Tourism in the Snowy Mountains;
- Development and Planning for the future;
- Smart City innovations and integration of technology;
- Education and planning for future growth and expansion;
- Service provision and facilities for older community members;
- Facilities for children and younger people;
- Community services in the local area;
- Community engagement with Council staff and efficiencies;
- To add;
- To add;
- To add;